Tuesday, January 29, 2008

30% of R&D wasted on re-inventing the wheel?

I/P Updates points to an EPO post: Why researchers should care about patents?

The European post notes: "up to 30% of all expenditure in R&D is wasted on redeveloping existing inventions."

Elsewhere the post notes that top scientific journals such as Nature refer to patents.

***In passing, on blogs

What's Hot Online which on 29 Jan links to Wicked Lasers Torch - Burn Paper

--"Do you expect me to talk?" "No Mr. Bond, I expect you to die," -- but 007 evaded the wicked laser

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Well I like how you worded the title firsssst of all. your posting was quite interesting, but is that really how it is??
Well Im sure that its really good so I hope nothing changes its really kool :)
Laser Hair Removal In Chicago

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home